Friday, December 21, 2007

Early Merry Christmas!

I realized I haven't posted in a month in a half, so I am attempting to remedy that situation. This is because the majority of my Internet time has been spent making the Christmas gifts for my family that I really hope you enjoy. :) Anyway, on Monday I will have a longer post, with pictures (assuming my Internet is gracious) of my Christmas lesson/party today. Let me just say that I spent 4 consecutive classes today listening to Christmas music, teaching Christmas songs (and singing them), and watching students tear into stockings. Then they wanted me to dance. So I am TIRED, but it was still great fun. :) We are off to Tbilisi this weekend, then next week is my last week of school, and after that, we are off to Istanbul for New Years. :)

We love and miss you all!

Love,
Carissa

2 comments:

Nathan Garrett said...

Merry Christmas to you too... Sounds like you had a nice time with your students, and I hope that it isn't too cold over the holiday. We've had some rain here, but it doesn't get much below 40 as night. Corrie & I will be going to New Mexico, where it should be snowing right now. I haven't seen snow for a while, and am really looking forward to it.

Rachel said...

Merry Christmas, Carissa! And happy New Year's too. Istanbul must be such an exotic place. That's awesome that you get to go. Post lots of pictures!