I had my seventh grade students write me letters, and I wrote them all a letter back. This became popular enough that many students wrote me a second and even a third letter, which is great, because not only are they practicing writing English, but they are reading my English, and hopefully absorbing the correct ways of spelling and phrasing things (this is one the assignment I did not correct and return; I am keeping their letters to me, and they are keeping my letters to them). You can see from the second one what vocabulary we had been studying just prior to the letter writing:
That's very sweet! What a good idea, too. I'm glad you are keeping the letters; they will become a very treasured memento of your time in Georgia. Barbara
3 comments:
That's very sweet! What a good idea, too. I'm glad you are keeping the letters; they will become a very treasured memento of your time in Georgia.
Barbara
How fun! Those are so sweet. Letters are a great idea. It sounds like you are doing really well with the kids. Hope things continue to go well!
so cute....
Post a Comment