Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last Night in San Diego!

We are packing like crazy at this moment (although my family was quite generous and actually packed for me while I had my last-ever sleepover with Beth last night), but here are some handy links to Mark's blog--Mark is a current volunteer in Georgia, and he has provided a lot of food for thought with his packing list and advice page for us. However, this link is a shameless plug--he has a whole page of advice about sending care packages (he is quite detailed), so I figure I might as well pass along the advice if anyone feels the need to send us things. ;) Tonight is our last night in San Diego--then it's good-bye San Diego, hello Gori!

- Carissa


3 comments:

Jon Sonoda said...

God Bless! I look forward to hear more about your tales. I pray that you guys have a great time and will be safe. (I will try to send you guys a care package.)

Anonymous said...

yay! i am packing, too! i'll be praying for you guys and i hope the flight goes well. what an adventure. :-)

The Dude said...

Hey the blog looks great. I have found that sometimes I will change my homepage so you should bookmark my website as: web.mac.com/markschaerrer Please don't add the www. Looking forward to meeting you all. Georgia is fun and you will get to relive the 80s all over again! Glad the website helped you all out!