Carissa and I have arrived safely in DC. We're pretty jazzed about it... On the upside, I discovered today that if you fly with a significant other (notice the careful term!) putting up the armrest between the seats results in an immediate gain of about a bajillion percent more room. I highly recommend it. Do not attempt this on a seatmate you do not know. It will, most likely, end in a slap fight, followed by an attempt to avoid eye contact. Keep the DMZ between seats alive, unless there's a pre-existing relationship.
Failing that, go business class. But why pay more when you can just bring a spouse and get the same benefits?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Peace to you in your travels!
gaelan and I are very excited for you two. You are inspiring us to do the same in a few years...
awww im so glad you guys got there safe. Rich and I wish you all the best and our prayers and love. we will miss you both deeply but it will only make it a sweeter reunion next we see you. glad u r safe and totally excited about all the stories you will share.
Post a Comment