There are no pictures below of the 2nd room, but we have a desk, an armchair, and (at the moment) our drying rack in there. Ditto the balcony--it is really, really tiny. Also, you can only see the edge of the kitchen, but it's long and skinny, with a dining room table in the middle, and a fridge, cabinets, rice cooker, microwave, toaster oven, and gas range.
The entrance to our apartment:

Brenden sitting on our bed:

The sitting room area of our bedroom:

Our bathroom:

Our toilet seat cover:
6 comments:
When I saw the first picture, I thought, "That's not so bad! Flowers are cool!" but the more I saw, the more I feel for Brenden.
And is the toilet seat cover just a really bad English translation, or was someone trying to be funny? A little scary either way.
Well. It's bright and sunny. Cheerful, with all the flowers and grass and wildlife scattered about. I'm with Rachel, though: the toilet seat cover was, well, different? Special? Ironic?
Anyhoo, it's all yours. You get your own place for the first time a long while. Thanks for the photos!
Are all of the apartments there decorated so aggressively? Just curious :-) Thanks for posting.
-N
Lol, that is pretty funny. But hey, the decorative surroundings in your life have nowhere to go but up - in other words, everywhere you live after this will seem like a beacon of taste and moderation! j/k :-)
Yeah, the toilet seat cover is more of a 'cute' thing than anything else. Really odd English sort of rules over here.
Oh man, that is definitely a girly apartment! Good to hear from Brenden's post above that certain things are easier, even if the language barrier is harder. That will come in time. :)
Post a Comment