part two of electricity and fun...
thank you to everyone who had ideas or suggestions about the steam hertz and voltage issues - your input was invaluable. Because of your suggestions, our procurement office has the information and at least 15 jobs can be saved and about 30 families still have the chance to finally achieve stable income. I don't know what the final outcome is going to be, but at the very least, these farmers and their families have a great chance at making it work. There are a lot of people affected by this, and your input was excellent, timely, and helpful.
Development works best when it is personal - I've met the farmers and their families, and I know how much this means to them. thank you all so very much.
brenden
PS - my keyboard is apparently incapable of typing a capital t right now... not sure why, but please excuse the grammar. That, and parenthesis are out as well. Weird...
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cool, I'm glad that you figured it out...
Post a Comment