Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PST Remembered

One last post before we move on to new memories in Akhaltsikhe....
The first 4 pictures are all from my summer camp in Ateni, and as you can see, the first 3 are all about the kite we made: making the kite, flying the kite, and then the ruined kite, in shreds, with Josh's host brother, Irakli. The 4th photo is a group photo of our summer camp. :)

The last photo is of the three LCFs (Language & Cross-Cultural Facilitators--i.e., our teacher/wardens) in Gori: Nino, Deanna, and Tamta. Tamta was our LCF for the the 1st 4 weeks, and Nino after that. This photo was taken at our Farewell Dinner.






3 comments:

Corrie said...

Hey cool! Kites are so fun. That looks like a good size group for a summer camp...enough to have fun but not totally overwhelming (hopefully). :-) You're going to be doing another camp in a week or two right? I hope it goes well! Btw, could I get a phonetic-pronunciation-spelling of the city you guys are in now? (or maybe I missed it?) Nathan and I kind of just go Akha-sneeze. :-) Thanks for the pictures, great to see you both. much love!

Nathan Garrett said...

Wow, nice goatee Brenden :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures. It is good to know that you are both alive and well.